http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: Looking ahead to 2009

Monday, December 29, 2008

Looking ahead to 2009

Christmas has come and gone, we're half way through the holidays and it's only a few short days until the New Year. Living in a winter climate my garage serves as a walk in cooler, great for chilling several cases of beer. :)


MMMM beer.



This also means Peter's Big Bike Christmas holiday extravaganza is half way over. I've logged some impressive km's the past 10 days or so. I hit 288km last week and hope to ride at least 200km this week as well. It all depends how I feel in the in the few days following NYE LOL. I should be on target to log a little over 900km for the month. Not bad for December!

I've been thinking a lot about my future goals and have decided to focus mainly on bike racing for the 2009 season.

I rejoined my old team: Speed Theory and will compete in cat 5 this season (maybe I'll win enough points to move up to cat 4! LOL)



Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Good luck man! Have a few of those brews for me will ya?

12:25 pm  
Blogger US WEEKLY said...

you are a machine! good luck.. and I wish I had a garage to store some nice cool drinks in..

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home