http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: March is in the books. It came in like a lamb.. out like a LION!!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

March is in the books. It came in like a lamb.. out like a LION!!



HAHA what a month!!

I was out of action for the first week with flu like symptoms and pretty much had to amend my training schedule for past few weeks.

I had hoped to get in an epic week of training but again... a slight "stomach" bug put an end to that plan.

No worries though! Like many of you, I become obsessive compulsive and incredibly anal when it comes to my training sessions.... or in this case... missing training sessions due to illness. 2 years ago I would have said.... "fuck it"... and powered through but I am a bit older and maybe a tad wiser and listened to my body and rested to get well.

Even with missing ~ 10 days of training I manged to get some quality sessions in and aside from a few stomach pangs and a few upchucks today.. I feel stronger then ever before.

Going to take the next few days as a recovery period.. that and I am moving into my house on Wed.... then start my build phase 2 on Thursday.

March monthly totals.

Swimming: 25100 meters - 11:20:00
Biking: 602 kilometers - 23:25:00
Running: 49.5 kilometers
- 06:40:00

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So dude, how has school been? Heven't hear from you in a bit. When are yo up here? Any races in the Okanagan planned?

11:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home