http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: ahh typical Calgary weather

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

ahh typical Calgary weather

7:30 am






3:30 pm



Did a nice easy swim this morning working on some TI drills (zipper switch) . Shoulder is still sore (supraspin. tendon) so iced it afterwards, then did a spinning class at the Y.

God I love having my mornings free now. Traffic looked pretty brutal early this am. There were probably hundred's of accidents today because of this snow dump.

It's suppose to be warm the rest of this week so hopefully I can get an outdoor ride in on Friday.

~la





2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Meyer said...

Our weather here in Ontario should be getting warmer too. Up to 18C by mid week. Looking forward to that.

5:36 pm  
Blogger Peter Lawson said...

Hey Andrew good to see ya! Update your blog already! Hope your training is going well.

Yeah Libor I hear ya mate. I think my poor stroke mechanics really contributed to my injury. Got some feedback from a swim coach that I'm "gliding" too much and to start my pull sooner. Also to focus on an "I" stoke and omit the "S". Hard habit to break. :(

11:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home