http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: Updated race schedule ... bring it on!!!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Updated race schedule ... bring it on!!!


The upcoming season is starting to really take shape now and I've added a bunch of new cycling events. This winter I joined the Speed Theory Cycling Team as a Cat 5 competitor.

In addition to racing in sanctioned ABA (Alberta Bicycling Association) events, our team will also be competing in Crankmasters Cycling Club events as well! Our first event in only 5 weeks away and there is still about 10cm of snow on the ground.. yikes!!!

I'm really excited about this opportunity and it's going to be such a blast meeting and riding with people who share such a passion for cycling. I'm also looking forward to the experience of just the bicycle racing itself as it should really help my riding skills...

... and we all know that in Triathlon.. it is all about the bike! :)

Very soon it will be time to fire Elle 2.0 up!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are not planning on using that bike, it doesn't look like it's UCI legal...

9:44 pm  
Blogger Peter Lawson said...

Using it for the ABA time trials? Good point. I'll talk to Trev and find out

Thanks! :)

11:55 am  
Blogger Peter Lawson said...

added.... worst case I'll use my solosit :)

11:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home