http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: Things to do in Denver when you're dead....

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Things to do in Denver when you're dead....

What to do on a day off from training... hmmm....

Ah, I know.... as every home owner is very familiar with.. painting.

I must confess.. I sort of told a fib.. I don't live in Denver and today wasn't a complete day off... early this morning I did a 30 min H20 run at the Y then later that day I did a 1 hr massage after my "painting chores" were done.

My painting chores consisted of "freshening up" my upstairs doors (which are ~ 33 yrs old.. the original doors that came with the house) with a vibrant "pure white" colour and new stainless steel hardware. Oooo the finished product looks très chic, très très chic!

No pics available of the finished product so you have to take my word for it!

I do have a pic of my friend T who helped me today. Poor girl worked her feet off!!






One more week until I "officially" begin my 1/2 IM training program.

Monthly totals thus far.

H20 Run: 60 min
Swimming: 2450 meters - 01:30:00
Biking: 193.36 kilometers - 07:36:41
Running: 11.37 kilometers
- 01:34:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home