http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: Flach - Schwimmer!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Flach - Schwimmer!



Yesterday I did my first pool session in over 2 months! It was a pretty low brow workout and primarily focused on some TI drills (sweet spot, fish etc) to gain a "feel" for the water again.

I must say, even though I felt like a total n00b, it was so good to get wet again and I'm really looking forward to the UCTC swim workouts this winter.

I will be one happy Triathlete come April if I can get my 100m splits consistently less then 2 min.

Less then 3 weeks until the new UCTC session begins!

Saweet!


Man, I can't believe how quickly Christmas vacation is going. I've spent the past week relaxing, unwinding and getting some quality saddle time on the Soloist in my living room. It's a pretty decent set up. I can watch SportsCentre on the tele or catch up on The Young and the Restless =p.



One final thought, I did my LSD run today. Longest duration I've done since May.

Feeling pretty good tonight but I'm hungry as! Pita Christmas diner is still a few days away! hehe

Duration: 1 hr 30 min
Distance: 10.5 km
AvHR: 133 (68% MHR, zone 2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home