http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: Christmas Vacation = 3 weeks and a wake up

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Vacation = 3 weeks and a wake up


Had my last final yesterday and now I get to look forward to 3 weeks of Christmas Vacation!

YIPEE!!

So what shall I do with all this free time...... hmmmm






Swim
Bike
Run


Yeah I like the sound of that.

After a two month break I plan to hit the pool a few times over the holidays, mostly to practice some TI stuff so I'll at least have a "Feel" for the water when I start swimming with the UCTC in January.

Bike, bike and bike. Now that I have my Soloist set up on the trainer I plan on riding heaps over the break. Did a very nice 41km ride 5km brick workout on Sunday.

Run. Finally now that I've left Lululemon and not standing for hours on end my legs can handle running more frequently again.

Quick stats for December

Body comp:
Weight: 81.4 kg
BF %: 8.1

Training totals for December (up to the 14th)
Swimming: ! meters - 00:00:00
Biking: 231.83 kilometers - 09:15:00
Running: 20.84 kilometers
- 01:36:05





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home