http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: It's all about the Brick baby

Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's all about the Brick baby












Ahh I love Sunday mornings. The weather has warmed up a tad here so an outdoor run was in order.

Quick aside: I am a fair weather runner. If it's colder then -10C then it's the treadmill pour moi! :)

Today was a balmy -2C and sunny skies so after about an hour spinning on my fluid trainer (god it felt SO good to sit on my Soloist again!) I put on a few layers and headed outside for a run.

Sunday Brick: 1 hr 35 min
Bike:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 25.2 km
Run:
Duration: 35 min
Distance: 4.52km
AvHR: 131 (67% MHR, zone 2)

I really need to start focusing on my running milage as my November totals indicate: Work really took a heavy physical and mental toll on me during November. The human body was not meant to stand for hours on end.

I had to start somewhere and overall, returning to work has been a great experience and this time will serve me well when I start my "real" career in September.

I intend to do a bit of swimming on my own after my last final (Dec 12th!) to prep myself for the UCTC.

Here are my toals from last month.

Tri on!


November Totals:
Swimming: 0 meters - 00:00:00
Biking: 326 kilometers - 13:54:00
Running: 20 kilometers
- 02:42:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home