http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: Epic Hump Day

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Epic Hump Day


I'm taking advantage of my reading break and getting in some solid training hours. Today was brilliant.

Man I am so fired up!

Absolutely epic Wednesday!




LSD Run (at sunrise!!).
Longest run outside since being hit in '98. New PB!!

Distance: 12.02 Km
Duration: 1 hr 35 min
AvHR: 135 (69% MHR, zone 2)

Recovery spin:
Distance: 16 km
Duration: 55 min

I felt so good during the run and the recovery ride afterwards really helped to flush the shite out of my legs.

Tomorrow is another big day, 1 hr ride (on my best mate: CycleOps), 45 min H20 run then my private swim lesson. We're still working on the pull/push phase of my stroke.

On a totally unrelated matter, I left a recent issue of Triathlete Magazine in the bathroom and now I can't find it... who the hell swiped it!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home