http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: FĂștbol gooooaaaaal!!!!!!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

FĂștbol gooooaaaaal!!!!!!

Flying high up in the sky
Keep
the St George flag flying high

from Wemb-er-ly to Germany

keep the St George flag flying high


Ahh one of the beuties about being sick (yeah I am STILL sick!!) is that I have heaps of time to relax and watch World Cup Football.

Got a bit of a scare yesteday when England went to sleep in the 2nd half and let Paraguay back into the match.

Luckily the boys came though with a 1 - nil victory. *whew*

So I'm just taking it one day at a time, trying to get lots of sleep and keeping my fluids up. The body is sure enjoying this rest and hopefully I'm not losing too much fitness.

If I do, no worries I'll just enjoy my training that much more! That's the part I really like anyway! :)

In the meantime, it's back to watching the beautiful game...................

Keep bending it Beck.. keep bending it


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home