http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: Sign me up!!!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Sign me up!!!

Took another big step forward today by signing up as a volunteer for IMC!! I've never participated in an event this size and am really looking forward to working with the volunteers and athletes and meeting some amazing people.

First choice: Medical (of course!)
Second choice: Massage
Third Choice: Registration (Thurs and Friday)

This is going to be a HUGE training week! The weather should be a beaut (20C +) and I'm planning on logging some serious km's on the bike and run. Tomorrow (Tues) should be especially fun!

I'm "double dipping" on the bike. Going for a nice ride in the am after swimming, then some folks from my Tri Swim group are meeting up tomorrow night for some hill intervals.

God I love training. I love this sport, for meeting some wonderful people and for all the amazing opportunities that have opened up for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I've heard sooo much good stuff about that race and hope to do it someday :)

6:59 pm  
Blogger Cliff said...

Peter..belated happy b-day.

That cake looks soo good.

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home