http://www.makepovertyhistory.org It's all about the journey: Meh.... overtrained and got sick.....

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Meh.... overtrained and got sick.....

Blah, it was bound to happen. The past few weeks I've ignored the "warning signs" my body was sending and kept pushing the training harder and harder. Had some awesome LSD runs but failed to allow time to recover properly.

Well in the end, as we all know, the body always gets it's way! As the Australian side of me would say.. ."I'm bloody nackered mate". I'm shattered. Not overly sore mind you, I just have no energy. Zapped, zippo, nadda, no juice mates.

On top of it all today my body laid down the hammer and I've developed a head cold. Shite! Probably for the best as this is forcing me to take the rest of this week off from any training what so ever.

Hopefully I'll feel well enough to partake in the Sunday group ride... until then though.. it's......




NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *cries*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bike pic is one of the saddest things I've ever seen... I think it is crying.

Hope you get some energy back soon!

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home